Wednesday 12 January 2011

The bank

Well we went to the bank to day and saw the business manager.
and the computer said Nooooooooooooooooo,
but all it not lost I did manage to set up a business account and the lady there was very helpful and was very impressed with the business plan and the idea, then I think she was very impressed when I presented her with a new pen with says MB Digital Imaging on it lol.

anyway she is going to help any other way she can and put us forward for success doncaster witch is an organisation that deals with small business ventures, they will re look at my business plan help me do the figures and help me find the funding and grants available.

so the day was not lost and was in fact very positive, I have to move quickly though as the shop is not going to stay available forever, so if all else fails I sell my bike and go it alone.

watch this space because MB Digital Imaging is going to open and it is going to succeed.

Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment